How to Craft the Perfect Screwdriver Vodka Cocktail?
Screwdriver Vodka Cocktail
A screwdriver is a classic vodka cocktail that’s perfect for any occasion. This simple and refreshing drink requires just two ingredients and can be made in a matter of minutes. So, grab your favorite bottle of vodka and some fresh orange juice, and get ready to mix up the ultimate screwdriver cocktail!
Ingredients & Tools Needed
This recipe calls for two very simple ingredients - vodka and orange juice. You'll also need a shaker, jigger, and rocks glass (or any other glass you prefer). The ideal ratio for a screwdriver is 1 part vodka to 2 parts orange juice. Feel free to adjust this ratio depending on your own tastes.
- Fill your shaker with ice cubes.
- Add 1 shot (1 ounce) of vodka to the shaker.
- Pour in 2 shots (2 ounces) of fresh orange juice into the shaker.
- Securely attach the lid of the shaker and shake vigorously for about 10 seconds or until everything is combined and chilled.
- Fill your rocks glass with ice cubes and strain the contents of the shaker into it using a jigger or other straining tool.
- Garnish with an orange wheel or wedge, if desired, and enjoy!
- Repeat as necessary! :)
Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking to kick back after a long day, this screwdriver vodka cocktail is sure to hit the spot! With its delicious combination of citrusy flavors and smooth vodka finish, this drink is sure to become one of your go-tos for any occasion. And don't forget – adjust the ratios according to your own tastes for even more customization options! Cheers!